Performs routine tasks as assigned by the Charge Nurse and provides assistance to professional nursing staff in order to meet the personal needs and comfort of the resident. Follows all health, sanitary and infection control policies and maintains established standards of practice set forth by the facility's administration and Nursing Policies and Procedures.
1. Preferably a high school graduate or equivalent.
2. Must be able to communicate in English and have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
3. Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both.
4. Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff in the performance of duties.
5. Ability to observe proper safety and sanitary techniques.
6. Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignment.
7. Certified Nursing Assistant consistent with the State Public Health Code. Registered in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled