National HealthCare Associates | Maywood, NJ
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingRN Supervisor- Every Other Weekend 7a to 7p
Responsible for the general overseeing of the facility's operations and management including providing optimal care, communicating the facility's policies and ensuring the general order, safety and cleanliness of the facility. Follows all health, sanitary and infection control policies and maintains established standards of practice set forth by the facility's administration and Nursing policies and procedures.
1. Ability to read, write and comprehend English; ability to follow oral and written instructions.
2. Interest in the needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both.
3. Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignments.
4. Registered Nurse licensed in the State of employment. Minimum of one year of education or experience in geriatric nursing or rehabilitation preferred.
5. Knowledge of nursing theory and practice including the administration of medications.
6. CPR certified.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled