* Preferably a high school graduate or equivalent.
* Must be able to communicate in English and have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
* Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both.
* Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff in the performance of duties.
* Ability to observe proper safety and sanitary techniques.
* Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignment.
* Certified Nursing Assistant consistent with the State Public Health Code. Registered in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled