Assistant Director of Nursing
Correct Care Solutions | Kearny, NJ
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Our Assistant Director of Nursing has the authority, responsibility and accountability for assisting the Director of Nursing in the structuring, implementing and monitoring the Nursing Service Program.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Five (5) or more years of clinical experience
- Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience recommended
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse within the State, or valid compact state nurse license
- Current CPR certification
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Correct Care Solutions Reviews
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.