ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Training & Exam session is a One Day 8 Hour Training Class & Proctored Exam, accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). The program blends the latest FDA Food Code, food safety research and years of food sanitation training experience. Managers learn to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. All content and materials are based on actual job tasks identified by foodservice industry experts.
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Lecture - 8 Hour Lecture (Breaks given during the day)
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM - Lunch Break
- 4:30 PM - Must be onsite for exam & online course/exam option
- 5:00 PM - Exam Administered (If you are taking a computer proctored the exam, make sure you bring your laptop with WiFi and create an account on ServSafe.com prior to exam). You have 2 hours to complete the test but most take 45 minutes to an hour
Books, Study Guide & Practice Exam(s)
- Once registration payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email with your study materials to download via a PDF link. The study guide does not replace the current ServSafe® Manager Book but is designed to be a supplement to prepare you for the training & exam. Confirmation emails are only sent to contact person email address only with information on how to access the study guide.
- If you would like to have the book shipped to you prior to Instructor-Led Course you may purchase in our online store or at ServSafe.com
- Also, you can access the study guide in the Apple or Google App Stores. Search for “WeGoHRB“. This is a free download.
Class & Exam Language
- This class is taught in English.
- Paper Exams are available in English, Spanish, Korean, French Canadian, Japanese and Chinese.
- Computer Exams are available in English, Spanish, Chinese & Instructor (Instructor exams are only given during train the trainer sessions). Please specify exam language during registration. If not specified, English will be the default exam & book.
- If English is not your first language you are allowed to use English to Your Language paper dictionary during the exam.
- If you need the exam read to you or an interpreter you may request an exemption. This request must be 10 business days before class and must be approved by exam security department prior to exam date.
Please view the following policies prior to registration.
Date and Time
07/30/2018 9:00 AM - 07/30/2018 6:00 PM EDT
Fair Lawn, NJ ServSafe® Training
Fair Lawn, NJ
Back to Job Fairs
HRBUniversal, LLC | Hellertown, PA Satellite Office
Click here to subscribe to our text messages.
ABOUT EVENT HOST
HRBUniversal is a leading expert in the hospitality industry. With expanded services to include food safety training, mystery shopping, forensic operation audits, recruitment and much more. Trust your business to the experts in the industry to deliver professional and quality services at reasonable rates.
TELEPHONE & FACSIMILE
- 855-4HRBUNI (855-447-2864)
- 866-WeGoHRB (866-934-6472)
LIVE CHAT & SUPPORT HOURS
- Monday - Friday : 7:30 am - 5:30 pm CST
- Facebook Messenger - @HRBUniversal
- SMS Text - 202-TEXT-HRB (202-839-8472)
- 24 hours/365 Days Bot Response
MAILING & SHIPPING ADDRESS
NOTE: JobsInTheUS promotes local job fairs in order to provide job seekers with extra avenues towards career opportunities. However, all career fairs are operated by other event organizations, and are not affiliated with JobsInTheUS and its sister sites. If you have questions about an upcoming job fair, you may follow the organizer’s web address to learn more.
- HRBUniversal LLC 4000 Eagle Point Corporate Drive Birmingham, Alabama 35242